I wasn't happy with the result of that night so I went back on Thursday and this was the result of that session. Much better results imo.
I did a few marker studies which turned out ok and I compiled them together on this page:
This morning I decided to create a little story about me being kicked out the house and me working from a makeshift workbench. I set it all up how I wanted it and spent around 2 hours on recording the different parts I wanted for the video. However, when I got back in the audio was so choppy that it couldn't be used. The whole thing was a mess. So I decided to do another webcam video and upload it on the spot.
Lets learn from our mistakes and move on. DON'T LIKE MARKERS....