Saturday 13 April 2013

Day 19 Continuing the journey

Only 19 days in and it feels like i've been going for so long. I've gained so much knowledge and I feel like i'm  ready to jump into an ocean and swim my way to the other end. When the journey become difficult it is easy to doubt yourself and your goal. Sometimes it is easy to forget why I started this journey in the first place. Why I get up early in the morning when I do and why i'm not doing something else. It is always easy to drop this task for that one because the task at hand seems difficult. Everything has its ups and downs and we sometimes have to just believe in ourself and let time give us the answers we need to continue. I can easily waste my whole day thinking about why I should paint this model and not that one and quite frankly I've done that last for the last few days. Running way from what I started just because it got difficult.

Moving on with no regrets is the biggest thing i've learnt and yet to apply to my own life. Being too attached too the past can and will only make me weaker. Setting it free will allow me to carve my future the way I want to.

Iron out the creases in your life. It'll provide for a smoother journey.

Today, I had a lot of fun drawing in the tube. The reason I don't post my tube portraits yet is because I want them to remain as loose as they can be. Posting on here would raise expectations from me and right now, I can do with just letting loose not having to worry about posting the portraits. They will be posted when the time is right. Been doing a bit of Zbrushing and also playing brushes, trying to organise things into their pack.

I also picked up a portrait I started time ago and added a few more strokes to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment