Tuesday 27 January 2015

Are you willing




In order to let our dreams guide us to our purpose, we have to be willing. What does that mean? Well, our dreams demand a certain step/ action before we get the final result. 

Whatever it is that you dream of has a price to pay, if you do nothing, you get nothing and you become nothing. That's obvious. 

Being willing allows us to seek out opportunities that compliment our dreams and follow them through. 

My 2015 resolution is to make 99 Vlog videos, being busy with the business and other commitments mean that the only time I do get is when I'm away from my house and on the move. However, I'm scared of recording in public or drawing in public. As a result I have to squeeze the little time I have left at night time to draw and upload. Which ends up affecting my health. 

The technology I have on my pocket is sufficient to allow me to do work on the go but the fear I have in my heart is sufficient to stop that from happening. 

At one point then we have to decide between our fears and our dreams. If we're willing to pursue our dreams we'll have to eventually step over our fears and become the person we want to be. 

Do you have a fear you're trying to tame? Have you had any success yet? Comment below and let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment