Saturday 16 March 2013

Day 5

I woke up late today. Like really late. But unlike the other days, I didn't beat myself up over it. I just realised that I have to move on, be strong and not lose focus. Boiling my head is not going to take me far. A chilled calm attitude will.

'You want to conquer the world, but can you conquer your thoughts?'

So today with a positive attitude I sat down to study a skull. This time I tried the extraction method to capture the essence of the skull. Meaning I mentally got rid of all the background elements in the image, analysed the figure and just started attacking the piece. 


To finish off, I did a Sargent test. Going all out with a solid brush. I'm tired of using transparent brushes. Its time to move on and make a difference in my art. So here is goes. 
The journey feels good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment